Mayfield Baptist is privileged to be involved with supporting Al & Alex Westbury as directors of the Jesus Pro-am.
For almost 30 years Christian surfers has been a Christian presence & witness in the Aussie surf community. Surfers, body-boarders, girls, mals, and grommets, are all welcomed as a part of the surfing community.
Christian surfers is stoked to serve other Aussie surfers – from the youngest cheekiest grom to the crustiest old salt – by living out the crazy-good news that eternal life is a free gift for all who want it through this bloke called Jesus; and also by helping them see that whilst life isn’t always easy, it’s good.
We do this by:
- Running camps, day-trips, points-scores and bible-studies/club nights somewhere very near you
- Providing a surfing environment with positive & encouraging role models for young crew to look up to
- Connecting with our local board riders and the beach scene wherever we live
- Bridging the beach and the local churches
- Helping others through charity events and cross-cultural mission projects (in eg Indo, Samoa, Sri Lanka...wherever there’s need)
- Supporting the pro-surfing scene with accommodation anywhere in Australia , and offering a chaplaincy service in times of need
There are 40+ missions (clubs) around Australia. If there isn’t one at your beach yet there soon will be! Hit up your nearest CS contact, and we’ll see you there!
|PORT STEPHENS||NEWCASTLE||CENTRAL COAST|
|Jody 0411 242 288||Nat- 0421 931 615 - Facebook||Kirk- 0421 063 505 - Facebook|